Registered Nurses and Team Leaders (ENs)
Our unique and flexible approach, developed over 40 years of experience, allows our staff to provide residents and clients with the care they deserve.
Crowley currently has Full time, Part time and Casual positions for Registered Nurses and Team Leaders (Enrolled Nurses) to effectively provide quality nursing and care services to our residents in a manner that exceeds customer expectations, and one that reflects Crowley’s reputation of superior clinical outcomes.
You can work for an organisation who genuinely cares for older persons whilst providing a supportive work place to our staff through a range of benefits.
Successful applicants will have:
- Current APHRA registration
- Demonstrated competence in contemporary nursing practice
- Sound clinical knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to engage with Crowley’s aged residents, clients and their families with an empathetic and compassionate approach, and one that reflects Crowley culture.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of external and internal stakeholders
- Advanced interpersonal skills; written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to continuous professional improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety legislation and practice
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software in the delivery of nursing care services
- Ability to maintain honesty and confidentiality
- Vaccinations against COVID 19
Crowley offers more than anyone else in aged care.
- Care more – We believe in a fun and supportive work environment which provides our staff the opportunity to make a difference and help older persons get the most out of life.
- Learn more – Onsite clinicians and management onsite offer support to everyone, on every shift. Also, your future will be clear with definitive career progression opportunities and on the job training.
- Be More – Live in the idyllic Northern Rivers region whilst earning industry leading contracts and pay rates. Love where you live, love your job, love life!
- Don’t Forget the Perks – We offer relocation support, discounted meals from our onsite café, interactive staff events, recognition of special occasions and discounted gym memberships.
The Crowley Way
At Crowley, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant and unique care community. We provide inspirational living experiences for our residents and clients, and our culture of care starts with a genuine interest in others. We’re dedicated to making everyone who comes through our doors feel welcome, loved, and cared for.
We love making life better for our residents and clients every day. As a leading aged care provider with over 40 years’ experience in Ballina, on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, we offer residential care, independent living accommodation, home care and a suite of complementary services.
Are you ready?
If you like the sound of Crowley and have the skills and experience, please click the button below and fill out the form, including your resume along with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience.
As part of this application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must have the right to work and live in Australia.
Please note: From 17 September 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations became mandatory for all residential aged care workers and evidence of your vaccinations will need to be provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Enter your details below