Our unique and flexible approach, developed over 40 years of experience, allows our staff to provide residents and clients with the care they deserve.
Crowley is looking for Care Workers to do what they do best; provide quality care services to our residents in a way that makes customers continue their day with a smile. Simple.
Successful applicants will have:
- A Certificate III in Individual Support or Aged Care
- A kind heart and genuine interest in helping older persons
- A commitment to quality care and service
- Be reliable, adaptable and accountable
- Act with humility, integrity, respect and understanding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to work as part of a dynamic and flexible team
Crowley offers more than anyone else in aged care.
- Care more – We believe in a fun and supportive work environment which provides our staff the opportunity to make a difference and help older persons get the most out of life.
- Learn more – Onsite clinicians and management onsite offer support to everyone, on every shift. Also, your future will be clear with definitive career progression opportunities and on the job training.
- Be More – Live in the idyllic Northern Rivers region whilst earning industry leading contracts and pay rates. Love where you live, love your job, love life!
- Don’t Forget the Perks – We offer relocation support, discounted meals from our onsite café, interactive staff events, recognition of special occasions and discounted gym memberships.
The Crowley Way
At Crowley, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant and unique care community. We provide inspirational living experiences for our residents and clients, and our culture of care starts with a genuine interest in others. We’re dedicated to making everyone who comes through our doors feel welcome, loved, and cared for.
We love making life better for our residents and clients every day. As a leading aged care provider with over 40 years’ experience in Ballina, on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, we offer residential care, independent living accommodation, home care and a suite of complementary services.
Are you ready?
If you like the sound of Crowley and have the skills and experience, please click the button below and fill out the contact form, including your resume along with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience.
As part of this application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must have the right to work and live in Australia.
Please note: From 17 September 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations became mandatory for all residential aged care workers and evidence of your vaccinations will need to be provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Enter your details below