Our unique and flexible approach, developed over 40 years of experience, allows our staff to provide residents and clients with the care they deserve.
We are seeking an experienced Café Assistant who is able to achieve great customer service with food preparation and barista skills. This position requires the successful candidate have the ability to engage with Crowley’s aged residents, clients and their families with an empathetic and compassionate approach, and one that reflects Crowley culture. Under the supervision of the Hotel Services Manager, the Café Assistant will join the Hotel Services team and work within the various Crowley Cafés that are central to our facility.
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous experience in a busy café environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Food preparation and handling experience
- Barista qualifications/experience
- Demonstrated experience with POS/EFTPOS and confidence with handling money
- Be proactive and well presented
- Work safely and effectively
- Have good time management
- Be punctual and reliable
- Willingness to be part of and contribute to the organisational culture
- Available to work across a seven-day roster, including rotating weekends and public holidays
Crowley offers more than anyone else in aged care.
- Care more – We believe in a fun and supportive work environment which provides our staff the opportunity to make a difference and help older persons get the most out of life.
- Learn more – Onsite clinicians and management onsite offer support to everyone, on every shift. Also, your future will be clear with definitive career progression opportunities and on the job training.
- Be More – Live in the idyllic Northern Rivers region whilst earning industry leading contracts and pay rates. Love where you live, love your job, love life!
- Don’t Forget the Perks – We offer relocation support, discounted meals from our onsite café, interactive staff events, recognition of special occasions and discounted gym memberships.
The Crowley Way
At Crowley, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant and unique care community. We provide inspirational living experiences for our residents and clients, and our culture of care starts with a genuine interest in others. We’re dedicated to making everyone who comes through our doors feel welcome, loved, and cared for.
We love making life better for our residents and clients every day. As a leading aged care provider with over 40 years’ experience in Ballina, on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, we offer residential care, independent living accommodation, home care and a suite of complementary services.
Are you ready?
If you like the sound of Crowley and have the skills and experience, please click the button below and fill out the form, including your resume along with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience.
As part of this application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must have the right to work and live in Australia.
Please note: From 17 September 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations became mandatory for all residential aged care workers and evidence of your vaccinations will need to be provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Enter your details below